c&t books published, 2021 Jubilee edition

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Aug 15 00:42:18 CEST 2021

Just to mention: the so-called "Jubilee" edition (35th anniversary, with
the 2021 updates) of all five Computers & Typesetting books began
publication by Addison-Wesley (Pearson, whatever) last month:
https://informit.com/tex/jubilee

Vols. A-C (The TeXbook, TeX: The Program, The Metafontbook) are
available as PDFs now. A-W informs us that the PDFs for the other two
are forthcoming, and also that the print editions for all five will be
back in stock "soon". No definite ETA available. We've also asked them
about the softcover TeXbook and Metafontbook. The only print editions
listed now are the five hardcovers.

Karl

P.S. Thanks to Vafa Khalighi for alerting me to this.