[texworks] inputenc error

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:22:47 CEST 2019

if the encoding was previously declared in the document then the
document should work unchanged, but if it was assuming the 8bit
characters just start as catcode 12 then add
\UseRawInputEncoding
as the first line of the file which reverts things to the default
settings of older latex (ie those of plain tex)