[tex4ht] [bug #618] Incomplete XML Document, domfilter error, truncated build on large file.

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Dec 15 00:09:17 CET 2023

    and see if they can reproduce these errors,

Thanks for all this.

The main thing I need to even make a start at debugging the binary is
the exact invocation of the tex4ht executable (and t4ht, if it makes
that far).

I think/hope make4ht will output that with -a debug, but I admit I'm not
sure.

Any chance you could try to find the invocations, so I can just start
from the dvi you previously sent? --thanks, karl.