[tex4ht] [bug #618] Incomplete XML Document, domfilter error, truncated build on large file.

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Fri Dec 15 01:14:16 CET 2023

On 12/14/2023 5:09 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
>      and see if they can reproduce these errors,
>
> Thanks for all this.
>
> The main thing I need to even make a start at debugging the binary is
> the exact invocation of the tex4ht executable (and t4ht, if it makes
> that far).
>
> I think/hope make4ht will output that with -a debug, but I admit I'm not
> sure.
>
> Any chance you could try to find the invocations, so I can just start
> from the dvi you previously sent? --thanks, karl.

I am sorry, I do not understand.  I use make4ht, and it internally
calls tex4ht. I never call tex4ht myself.

Everything is in rhe report.log is in the ZIP file I linked to
in the earlier message.

I see this at the top of the log file

**\makeatletter\def\HCode{\futurelet\HCode\HChar}\def\HChar{\ifx"\HCode\def\HCo
de"##1"{\Link##1}\expandafter\HCode\else\expandafter\Link\fi}\def\Link#1.a.b.c.
{\AddToHook{class/before}{\RequirePackage[#1,html]{tex4ht}}\let\HCode\documents
tyle\def\documentstyle{\let\documentstyle\HCode\expandafter\def\csname tex4ht\e
ndcsname{#1,html}\def\HCode####1{\documentstyle[tex4ht,}\@ifnextchar[{\HCode}{\
documentstyle[tex4ht]}}}\makeatother\HCode ./nma_mathjax.cfg,mathjax,htm,4,fn-i
n,notoc*,p-width,charset=utf-8,cut-fullname,nostyle,charset=utf-8,html5.a.b.c.\
input "\detokenize{report.tex}"

What other command should I search for? isn't all such commands should
be in the log file? Here is a link to the report.log file itself also
from the zip file. May be this makes it easier:

<https://12000.org/tmp/tex4ht_XML_DVI_problem/report.log>

regards,