[tex4ht] [bug #236] using {newtxtext, newtxmath} packages breaks MathML generation in tex4ht

Wojciech Myszka wojciech.myszka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 13:05:27 CEST 2020

Orogate (also orogate) is taken from polish rogate o (which means letter o
with horns).

Still do not known if the letter has unicode equivalent, but probably can
(or can not) be found in TeX-Gyre fonts:
http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/tex-gyre/cursor/qcr-hist.txt/view

Regards from cold and rainy Baltic beach
Wojtek

sob., 25 lip 2020, 00:30 użytkownik Michal Hoftich <