[tex4ht] [bug #236] using {newtxtext, newtxmath} packages breaks MathML generation in tex4ht

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:01:26 CEST 2020

Hi Wojtek,

nice to hear from you :) I understand it now, it is "rohaté o" in
Czech. I've found that it uses private unicode area in Latin Modern
fonts. It probably doesn't have standard Unicode mapping.

Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%98_(disambiguation) I found
some alternatives, in particular:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voiceless_bilabial_fricative
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phi

But maybe it is best to just use "o" and "O"? Is this letter used much?

Best regards from cloudy and warm Prague :)