Problems with automatic conversion from `.eps` to `.pdf` (pdf/lua)latex (windows)

Pablo González L pablgonz at educarchile.cl
Thu Mar 30 00:24:54 CEST 2023

Thank you very much for the clarification, I really don't understand
tcl/tk and that's why I was lost with the `x86` (thanks for the
clarification).

Regarding the `tlaunchmode.pl` script, it is merely curiosity for the
TeX Live perl codes (it is kind of a hobby to see how well written they
are and understand what they do).

I don't think (from my perspective) that an update of `tlaunchmode.pl`
is necessary (I know that time is money) although it's always good to
have things up to date :D

What would be great is to have a shortcut for `tlaunch`...I'm a windows
user since years ago...if it doesn't have an icon, I don't know it :D

Thanks for everything

PD: `tlaunch => Online => UK TeX FAQ online (broke)