Indexing fonts

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Tue Dec 20 00:34:43 CET 2022

Hi Peter,

> Yep :-) This is exactly what I have been maintaining until recently (Mac,

Oh dear ... don't envy you for that. Thanks a lot!

> Win, Lin-via-deb and Lin-via-TL) but more changes mean it needs updating,

Fortunately, deb based packages are all the same, since there is no
independent (from what I have done) packaging of TeX Live in Debian
format.

> and I need to add Lin-via-rpm. Fortunately I am only looking at the new

rpm is a different beast, I think both SuSE and RedHat have very
different packaging of TeX Live.

Then there is Arch, and Guix, and ....

> omitting VMS and mainframe installations.

That is a good idea, not sure how many are actually using that.

All the best

Norbert

Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live