Tlmgr suddenly fails

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Sat Dec 10 03:48:56 CET 2022

Hi Alois,

I guess you are talking about the TclTk frontend to tlmgr, since the command line utility does run.

Can you start the GUI from the cmd window and see if there are any strange messages besides what you sent?

Other than that, I guess we have to wait for Siep...

Best

Norbert

--
PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
Mercari               +    IFMGA ProGuide    +   TU Wien    +   TeX Live