Concerning problems with updates from mirror.ctan

Markus Kohm markus.kohm at gmx.de
Wed Apr 21 11:13:51 CEST 2021

Am Mittwoch, 21. April 2021, 09:01:45 CEST schrieb Norbert Preining:
> That is **strange** and would point to a *not* updated repository.

Since the successful update using the one German http mirror, everything seems
to be OK now also using the generic address.

I should state, that I've used the mirror list in the GUI to select the
generic address or one of the German mirrors. Could it be, that the mirror
information in tlmgr was wrong and now, after the successful self+all update
it is correct?

I can try to test this on another installation. But currently I have no access
to that computer.

Markus