endofproofwd not working in TeX Live 2020

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jun 23 23:40:40 CEST 2020

Hi Scott,

        ! LaTeX Error: File `comon/endofproofwd.pdf_tex' not found.
    endofproofwd.sty imports comon/endofproofwd.pdf_tex (yes, with a
    hard-wired subdirectory)

I unhappily made that special case. Thanks for noticing. (I guess. :)

    TeX Live mistakenly installs endofproofwd.pdf in the
    documentation directory

Ok, fixed that too.

     (perhaps because CTAN mistakenly links to that file as "Package
     documentation"?),

My processing is unrelated to CTAN labeling, although of course it's the
same underlying mistake of not realizing it is a runtime file. I'll
mention it to them explicitly. --thanks, karl.