Crash at installation of texlive 2019 on windows

Casper Lorentzen caslodk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 22:42:59 CEST 2019

I have been trying to install the newest version of TexLive on my new
Windows 10 computer using the install-tl-windows.exe (18mb) file. However,
my computer crashes and goes blue screen when the end of the installation.
My friend has a similar problem installing Tex, his installation can’t be
completed, though he does not get a blue screen. Do you know how to fix
this, or do you think it might be a complication caused by new updates of
Windows 10 that you will try to fix?

Sincerely Casper

P.S.

Thank you for creating LaTeX. I have used it for many papers. My greatest
appreciation.