TUG 2012 - Conference Registration
TUG 2012 conference: July 16-18, 2012
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Please fill out and submit the form below to register for the
conference. Participant list and program
- Refund policy: Full refund of any payments if cancellation
request is received before May 15, 2012; 50% refund if
before June 15; no refunds after June 15.
information provided separately, along with lots of other information on visiting Boston.
- Rooms are reserved for TUG conference participants at the Omni
Parker House in downtown Boston.
- You can reserve
online (code 071512TUG201212, but it should be filled in
automatically) or by phone (800-843-6664 in the US, or
+1 617-227-8600, mention the “TUG 2012 conference”).
- Our discount rate is $145/night, regardless of
single/double/triple/quad occupancy. It is available until
June 29. If discounted rooms are not available when you
book before then, please contact TUG so we can make more rooms
available. Book early!
- The discounted rates are available for up to three days before and
after the conference, subject to availability.
- Meals: Free Sunday night
reception at the hotel (July 15, 5-7pm) and a banquet (optional
extra) on Tuesday evening (time and location tbd)
The registration fee includes a breakfast with a set menu in Parker's
Bar (7-9am), as well as lunch on each day of the meeting and morning and
afternoon coffee breaks.
- Internet access: Free at the conference hotel (both meeting
and guest rooms).
All amounts in US dollars; credit cards will be charged in dollars.
- If you choose to pay via PayPal, the results page will
contain a button to make the payment. Our paypal address is
- If you wish to pay by check or bank transfer, please print this
page and mail or fax it to:
TeX Users Group - annual conference /
PO Box 2311 / Portland, OR 97208-2311 / USA;
fax: +1 206-203-3960.
Problems or questions?
If you have any questions or difficulties submitting this
form, please contact the conference organizers at by email or
via paper mail, phone, or fax.
$Date: 2012/05/24 17:35:04 $;
conference home page;