Practical TeX 2006 - Workshop and Conference Registration
LaTeX Workshop: July 25-28, 2006
Practical TeX Conference: July 30-August 1, 2006
Please fill out and submit the form below to register for the
meeting (conference and/or workshop).
As you can see from the rates below, we are offering a discount on joining TUG (normally $75) if you join when
signing up for the meeting. Also, we offer the "current member" rates
if you are a member of any TeX user
group, not just TUG.
Hotel reservations and information
- Please submit the conference registration form below before
making hotel reservations.
- The conference hotel is the Clarion Hotel and Towers in Edison,
NJ. Make reservations by calling the hotel directly at
+1-732-287-3500, fax to +1-732-287-4549, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and
mention that you should get the "Rutgers rate". Also mention if you
will need the shuttle from the airport. It is
not advised to use the hotel web site or the general Clarion toll-free
number to make reservations, as they will not recognize TUG or the
- Our special group rate is US$90 including tax (approximate currency conversions). This
group rate is available for the nights July 22-August 4, and
only until July 14, 2006. After that, rooms are on as
available basis and the cost will be higher.
- The hotel will provide a shuttle to the workshop and conference locations, as well as to
the Edison and Metro Park train stations. Other amenities include
complimentary breakfast and newspaper.
- The hotel has a restaurant, and a couple of other eating places are
within walking distance. For venturing farther afield, public
transportation or a car will be needed.
- For a map and directions to the hotel, please see:
- If you choose to pay via PayPal, the results page will
contain a button to make the payment. Our paypal address is
- If you wish to pay by check or bank transfer, please print this
page and mail or fax it to: TeX Users Group - Practical TeX 2006
/ PO Box 2311 / Portland, OR 97208-2311 / USA; fax:
Problems or questions?
If you have any questions or difficulties submitting this
form, please contact the TUG office by email or
via paper mail, phone, or fax.
$Date: 2006/07/25 12:56:50 $;
conference home page;