[EXTERNAL] Re: TeX on Windows? [success!] [BUT PCTeX?]

Robert Jantzen robert.jantzen at villanova.edu
Thu May 27 15:47:12 CEST 2021

Hi Philip,

SORRY, I just picked a number from memory, not having actually looked at those 4 Stephan Bechtolsheim volumes this century and being away from my office since March 2020 except for short visits to pick up stuff (online university teaching). It was fun in the early days playing with macro creation, and Stephan was a really clever guy, but LaTeX came along and really solved most of my needs. My apologies also for generating all these emails.

bob jantzen
http://www34.homepage.villanova.edu/robert.jantzen/
http://www.drbobenterprises.com<http://www.drbobenterprises.com/>