different nesting level?

Yuri Robbers yuri.robbers at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 23:34:55 CEST 2021

Hi Tom,

I’ve come across this before. The problem seems to be that hyperlinks cannot be spread over two pages. Line breaks are fine burnished breaks aren’t.

Usually rephrasing the text slightly or manually adding a page break solves the problem. Sadly I’m not aware of a better solution.

If your text is longer and you’re editing it still it might be wise to temporarily disable the links using

    \hypersetup{draft}

So that you won’t see the error come and go with compile runs.

Best wishes,
Yuri.