[texhax] Beamer-Like Blocks in Normal Documents

Bernice Barnett jbbrus at comcast.net
Sun Nov 1 16:53:42 CET 2009

hh wrote:
> May I ask what do you mean with blocks like those in beamer?
> Maybe you should scan a page to give me a better idea. Even beamer 
> accepts a lot of ideas and I know of no "blocks" as obligatory. 
> hh
Beamer provides the construct "\begin{block){heading words} text 
\end{block}".  Toss the stuff between quotes in a beamer frame and look 
at the output. The original question, removed in your reply, wanted to 
know how to get a block-looking thing in a regular document. Do you have 
any suggestions?
Jeff Barnett

More information about the texhax mailing list