[texhax] zoom

Adrian Dusa dusa.adrian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 17:02:07 CET 2007

Thanks Christopher and Martin, I am little a little late with the answer
because I get my emails in a daily digest unless you CC my address when you
reply.
This is the solution indeed, I've previously tested [16pt] but it didn't work
(I was not aware there are only 10, 11 and 12pt classes available) so I gave
up the idea at the time.

I agree with Martin that margins should not be changed, however I believe I
found a satisfactory solution using the geometry package with a 75% scale on
A4 format:

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{book}
\usepackage[vcentering,dvips]{geometry}
\geometry{a4paper, scale=0.75}

I actually counted the number of characters on multiple lines, they are
similar to the default number in a regular latex document.

Thank you all once again,
Adrian

--
Adrian Dusa