[tex4ht] [bug #618] Incomplete XML Document, domfilter error, truncated build on large file.

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Thu Dec 14 00:31:35 CET 2023

On 12/13/2023 4:10 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
>      Hi Karl, Nasser's original DVI file is included in the zip file, so it
>      is possible to execute tex4ht on it. It fails silently, it looks like
>      some \special instruction causes immediate stop.
>
> Please point me to the zip. (No promises. :) --thanks, karl.

Hello Karl;

If you just need the DVI file and do not need to run make4ht,
here is link to the DVI in ZIP file:

https://12000.org/tmp/tex4ht_XML_DVI_problem/report.zip

The DVI file is 1.3 GB but the above zip file is 100 MB
which has the DVI file inside it.

If you need to also run make4ht please me know and will
upload the whole folder also.

Thanks