[tex4ht] [bug #618] Incomplete XML Document, domfilter error, truncated build on large file.

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:05:47 CET 2023

> No problem Michal, thanks for trying.
>
> I ended up splitting that one large file into 4 smaller
> files. i.e. made it 4 books instead of one book. Each builds
> on its own, and in its own separate folder.

I think this is a good idea. With larger files, everything is more
complicated, you risk running out of memory etc. I noticed that even
the DOM filters were really slow, and they are normally quite fast.

Anyway, I've at least added support for the \marginnote command, which
was missing in TeX4ht.

> But the zip file I send you is good to keep, as it shows an
> internal problem somewhere wit DVI. When in the future you
> get bigger PC that can handle the file, you can always try it
> again and use it to stress test tex4ht on large files.

I've tried it on my work computer and I am already running out of the
disk space, so I am not sure I will be able to keep it :/

Best,