[tex4ht] is it possible to have complete support for breqn package in tex4ht?

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 20:00:39 CEST 2023

> If breqn would work with svg, I was planning to stop using
> mathjax and switch back to svg for math for everything ofcourse. This
> is what I used to do few years ago.

But the compilation took tens of hours, didn't it? I think you should
avoid it for your huge documents.

> I guess if you can't find why breqn does not work in tex4ht, then
> no one else could :)

Maybe the Breqn maintainers could find what is the issue, they
probably understand their code better than me. Well, I don't
understand it at all, I just tried to change some dimensions, because
I expected that it could help.

> Only hope now is to wait to see if in the future mathjax would
> implement breaking of long equation.

That would be ideal. Maybe you can try to ask what is the current progress.

Best,