[tex4ht] [bug #592] inconsistent font sizes used for subsubsection/paragraph titles in tex4ht. How to fix?

Michal Hoftich puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Sun Jan 1 21:49:24 CET 2023

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #592 (project tex4ht):

I've posted my solution at TeX.sx. It is just a matter of few lines of CSS. I
am not sure if it is good idea to add it to TeX4ht sources, as it is
preferable if users set high level design elements themselves, IMHO. But it is
true that it is not really good that \subsubsection is rendered that small,
and lot of people will not try to fix that.

So that is my question: should we set default sizes for sectioning commands?