[tex4ht] Does tex4ht work with the "Volumes" package?

"Jürgen Hubert" jhubert at gmx.de
Wed Jul 17 10:02:14 CEST 2019

I am curious - has anyone here successfully tested tex4ht with the Volume package?

https://ctan.org/pkg/volumes?lang=en

This essentially allows you to split a single LaTeX document into separate volumes/files, keeping things like the index and table of contents consistent throughout.

While I don't need it right now, I can see a need a few years down the road when my ebook has become so large that it should be split up - and it's good to plan ahead.

Best regards,

- Jürgen Hubert