[tex4ht] BUG: xcolor tex4ht

Henri Menke henrimenke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:52:52 CEST 2019

On 10/04/19 1:41 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
> Hi Henri,
>
>> There is a bug in tex4ht color support which causes a compilation
>> error when the color name is same as a color scheme name. You would
>> get the same error with \textcolor{rgb} for example. I hope to fix
>> that tomorrow.
>
> I hopefully fixed the issues. I've updated the sources, the updated
> color.4ht and xcolor.4ht files are attached.

Thank you very much.  Does that also fix the
\AtBeginDocument{\definecolor{...}} issue?  Unfortunately the PGF/TikZ manual
still doesn't build with TeX4ht, but that is not related to xcolor now.

> Btw, do you know what could cause the issue with circles moved
> slightly to the right in this answer?:
>
> https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/482913/2891

That is the first time I see this problem.  Unfortunately, chemfig is an
extremely complex package by itself, so I don't really know how those circles
are drawn.  It must have to with that because if I just draw circles with TikZ,
no shift occurs.  If it is possible for you to create a MWE without chemfig,
you can report it on the PGF/TikZ bugtracker.

Cheers, Henri