[tex4ht] "page is empty" messages. But nothing seems wrong in the HTML

Michal Hoftich michal.h21 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 09:30:37 CEST 2018

Hi Nasser,

> May be I just have to switch to Linux. But I have apps
> I need to use on windows, that is why I am stuck on windows.

one slight issue I've found with your setup is that you use
Make:htlatex {} four times in your setup, which is more than
necessary, you need three compilations on the first run and usually
just one on the subsequent runs, as the temporary files with table of
contents and hyperlinks can be reused. Anyway, the one LaTeX
compilation takes just about 20 seconds on my computer, so it is not
that big deal. The big part of the compilation time is really Dvisvgm.

The full compilation took 10 minutes on my computer (Core  i3-3220
with 4 GB RAM, without SSD, native Linux), so I think there must be
something that really slows down the compilation on Windows, as you
have much more powerful computer and it takes two hours to compile
this file.