Problems with automatic conversion from `.eps` to `.pdf` (pdf/lua)latex (windows)

Pablo González L pablgonz at educarchile.cl
Wed Mar 29 15:44:13 CEST 2023

With the latest update it has been fixed :D
Related question, just out of curiosity look
in the directory `/texmf-dist/scripts` I found
`/win32` in two scripts:

/texmf-dist/scripts/tlaunch/tlaunchmode.pl
/texmf-dist/scripts/tlshell/tlshell.tcl

and here are the related queries:

1. The `tlaunch` script is marked as obsolete in CTAN and does not work
today...does it need to be installed by default?

2. In windows you have two directories (with different things)
containing `tlshell`:

texlive/2023/tlpkg/tltcl/ (tcl files +.exe)
texlive/2023/texmf-dist/scripts/tlshell/tlshell.tcl

The first one contains both `x86` and `x64` versions, as TL2023 only
has `x64` support, in the future, will it be possible to remove the
`x86` version (as they did with GS)?