problems with the iso image

bernhard kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Sat Mar 25 13:43:20 CET 2023

I downloaded the texlive2023-20230313.iso image, installed as a virtual
disk and started the texlive install from there. Avira found two
problems with the install: propw.exe from the dviout package and the
wish.exe. Both together made it impossible to install from the iso file.

The file texlive2023-20230313.iso was downloaded twice, both versions
had the same error. I disabled the virus protection but that raise the
next problem not being able to find a tlmgr file. I gave up are now
installing via direkt downloading from a mirror.

Took me some time and now the downloading will take some hours, too.

Kind regards

Bernhard

--
*Steinbühlweg 1 79853 Lenzkirch*