No context in TL2023 source ?

Ken Brown kbrow1i at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 01:17:32 CET 2023

On 3/22/2023 5:33 PM, David Carlisle wrote:
>  > David, would
> you see if you can replicate my build and test it?
>
> Yeh, thanks:

Thanks for testing.

Karl, what's the next step?  Should I commit luametatex.exe?  Will you
then be able to do whatever magic is required to make context work?
(Make symlinks, restore the context.x86_64 package,....)

Mojca, any chance of getting my patch (or something like it) committed
to the luametatex sources?  I know that Hans was reluctant to support
Cygwin for some reason, but maybe he'll reconsider since it turns out to
be so easy.

Ken