No context in TL2023 source ?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 09:42:34 CET 2023

On Mon, 20 Mar 2023 at 23:05, Ken Moffat via tex-live wrote:

> Unfortunately, I'm looking at texlive-20230313-source, so no tarballs
> in that.

This is something that should ideally be fixed in the future, it just
needs a bit more time and effort to do it properly.

> No releases, no tags - so whatever I pull will be a random snapshot.

I have now added simple tags, this one was used for TeX Live 2023:
    https://github.com/contextgarden/luametatex/releases/tag/v2.10.07

Maybe we can replace these simple tags with something more proper
(annotated tags?) in the future (without changing the location where
the tag points).

Mojca