No context in TL2023 source ?

Max Chernoff mseven at telus.net
Mon Mar 20 23:57:28 CET 2023

Hi Ken,

> No releases, no tags - so whatever I pull will be a random snapshot.

Anything in the "main" branch:

   https://github.com/contextgarden/luametatex/tree/main

you can consider to be a "tagged" release. Look at the commit titles to
get the version.

The "work" branch:

   https://github.com/contextgarden/luametatex/tree/work

would be, as you say, just a random snapshot. The only time that I've
ever needed to use this is if I'm testing a patch that Hans made to
solve I bug that I reported.

You can also use the source for the "ConTeXt LMTX Distribution" (aka the
"official" ConTeXt distribution):

   https://github.com/contextgarden/context/tree/main/source/luametatex/source

This should generally be fairly similar to the "tagged" releases above,
although it sometimes has a few new patches. Anything in here was deemed
stable enough to send out to all of the ConTeXt LMTX users.

Hope this helps,
-- Max