No context in TL2023 source ?

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Wed Mar 22 02:58:58 CET 2023

KB> Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 16:13:49 -0600
KB> From: Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org>

KB> luametatex is now treated like biber: its binaries are "imported" from a
KB> foreign source.
KB> Likewise its symlinks mtxrun and context, plus {mtxrun,context}.lua,
KB> are all installed separately (and by hand, )

As the result, some of these binaries do not work on some of my
(admittedly old) computers:

   context: /lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.23' not found (required by context)

I guess it is compiled with dynamic linking of libm unlike the
other TL binaries that always use static linking.

This is just frustrating.

--
Good luck

-Boris