Problem during installation

Behrenbeck, Hauke hauke.behrenbeck at stud.hs-emden-leer.de
Wed Mar 15 15:08:06 CET 2023

Dear Sir or Madam,

i have a problem installing LaTex Live. I am using the install-tl-windows.exe. I always get the same error. I tried some other CTAN-Mirror and also some smaller schemes. But the error still occurs. The installation guide retries to install the texlive-scripts and this error occurs:

TeXLive::TLUtils::check_file_and_remove:   removing C:\Users\600ng\AppData\Local\Temp\7qwPq9Ey7s\xNzHS7VUUf/texlive-scripts.tar.xz, but saving copy in C:\Users\600ng\AppData\Local\Temp\Wo_diLkaws
TLPDB::_install_data: downloading did not succeed (check_file_and_remove failed) for https://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/archive/texlive-scripts.tar.xz
Installation failed.
Rerunning the installer will try to restart the installation.
Or you can restart by running the installer with:
  install-tl-windows.bat --profile installation.profile [YOUR-EXTRA-ARGS]
C:/Users/600ng/AppData/Local/Temp/nstCBD3.tmp/install-tl-20230314/install-tl: Writing log in current directory: C:/Users/600ng/AppData/Local/Temp/nstCBD3.tmp/install-tl.log

I hope you can help me. Many thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Hauke Behrenbeck