TeXLive 2023 and local fonts

Romano Giannetti romano at rgtti.com
Thu Apr 20 11:27:42 CEST 2023

Strange. I also have fonts there... (nad FiraGo and/or Iosevka makes the
first lualatex run ultra slow, 15 minutes of cache building).

You should be able to see them using `fc-list`; otherwise, try to issue
`fc-cache -f -v`, it should output (among three millions things)
something like:

/home/romano/.local/share/fonts: caching, new cache contents: 760 fonts,
0 dirs

Romano

--
Romano Giannetti, Ph.D, Electronic Engineer, Professor
http://www.rgtti.com/