Rethinking TeX in STEM: Online Thu 29 Sep: 6.30pm BST (UK time): From the TeX Hour

peacecop kalmer: kalmer at test.tennis24.ee
Thu Sep 29 00:10:43 CEST 2022

Are you sure about it? i have read all of them since my email address
has been a member of this list and not found any off-topic argument.
Sometimes, in order to understand a problem we need to dig deeper and
build a huge context around the spot for being able to see the spot from
many different points of view. Sometimes, in order to make a point clear
to others, one needs to present the point more thoroughly using extreme
metaphors and examples if necessary. Feedback can sometimes help to
understand other views. Every new piece of information can have an
impact to a resolution. This is the way how to reach a consensus which
is the base of happiness of every participant involved in the particular
issue.