Rethinking TeX in STEM: Online Thu 29 Sep: 6.30pm BST (UK time): From the TeX Hour

peacecop kalmer: kalmer at test.tennis24.ee
Tue Sep 27 22:45:49 CEST 2022

There is one more thing that just came to my mind regarding /Zoom/
versus /Jitsi/. The former does not allow everyone to share their screen
at the same time. The latter allows it which makes it so much more
useful than /Zoom/: nobody has to stop sharing so that anyone else can
share their screen. Yes, it lags sometimes. Why do we not rather support
developing /Jitsi/ instead of giving energy to /Zoom/?