tlmgr and installation of binaries

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Wed Feb 9 12:01:51 CET 2022

On 09/02/2022 10:55, Ulrike Fischer wrote:

> I have over 500 binaries in my bin folder and that is only for one
> architecture (windows). So Pierre will get over 1000 with two
> commands which imho is what he wanted (as he already confirmed).

OK, so now you are suggesting that when Pierre wrote "My question is now
how to install all the binaries with one command", he was implying "all
the binaries /for one specific architecture/". That is a possible
interpretation, I agree, but that was certainly not how I interpreted
Pierre in the first place.

--
/** Phil./