lppl.tex / lppl.pdf

Robert w.m.l at gmx.net
Fri Apr 24 02:54:18 CEST 2020

Hi,

I've noticed that the LPPL is no longer included in tex or pdf format in
TL anymore. Is this intentional? lppl.pdf used to reside in the doc
tree, lppl.tex in tex/ (until 2019, when it was moved to doc/, too).
This made sense to me, as you would want to have the _L_PPL nicely
typeset by LaTeX, too, wouldn't you, while lppl.tex being available in
tex/ allowed including it in manuals, which, according to
latex-project.org, "authors of LPPL software are encouraged" to do.

Sorry if I should have missed any previous discussion about this.

Best,
--
  Robert