persistent systemwide custom fontmap

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 19:28:22 CET 2019

Hi,

TeX Live contains texlive.conf, which you just symlink as
/etc/fonts/conf.d/09-texlive.conf
Nowadays fc-cache is run automatically, usually every 5 minutes, so
you just wait a few minutes after update. This method survives both TL
update and system update.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

pá 29. 11. 2019 v 18:21 odesílatel Orm Finnendahl