pkuthss fails to install (or upgrade)

Ralph Martin ralphrmartin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 08:57:50 CET 2019

Hi Norbert

thanks for the quick response.

> On 22 Nov 2019, at 07:43, Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> wrote:
> Hmm, strange, I cannot reproduce it: ...

> Can you please remove completely (rm -rf) /usr/local/texlive/2019/texmf-dist/doc/latex/pkuthss
> and then retry.

That indeed fixed it. Sorry for the noise, and no idea how it got into that broken state.

However, I'm a bit surprised that using tlmgr to uninstall the package doesn't by itself completely remove the directory - when things like this happen, the first thing most of us think of doing is uninstalling then installing again.

Thanks again!

Ralph