pkuthss fails to install (or upgrade)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Nov 22 09:03:04 CET 2019

Hi Ralph,

On Fri, 22 Nov 2019, Ralph Martin wrote:
> That indeed fixed it. Sorry for the noise, and no idea how it got into that broken state.

Good to hear.

> However, I'm a bit surprised that using tlmgr to uninstall the package doesn't by itself completely remove the directory - when things like this happen, the first thing most of us think of doing is uninstalling then installing again.

Yes, that would work, but it seems that the previous install left the
tlpdb (database) in a state where the documentation files are not
properly registered. Thus, tlmgr remove will also not remove them.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev