[tex-live] [debian-refcard] Help needed with xmlroff -> dblatex migration

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue May 29 16:47:07 CEST 2018

Hi Holger,

> - and the resulting tex file.

I just tried the resulting tex file, and at least to my feeling it works
more or less (cannot read Hebrew, sorry, on my list). I attach the
generated .pdf

There are two places where xelatex hangs:
   LaTeX Error: Option clash for package babel.

  Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

  l.40 \usepackage
                  {cmap}
  ?

babel is loaded as
  \usepackage[hebrew]{babel}
and the error H help message states:
  ? H
  The package babel has already been loaded with options:
    []
  There has now been an attempt to load it with options
    [hebrew]
  Adding the global options:
    ,hebrew
  to your \documentclass declaration may fix this.
  Try typing  <return>  to proceed.

Unfortunately adding hebrew to the documentclass did NOT help.

My guess is that it is dblatex.sty which messes (again) around with some
internals it shouldn't mess around (I have seen this a times).

  ! LaTeX Error: File `' not found.

  Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

  l.88 \maketitle

  ?

Again a very very strange thing, that can to my knowledge only arise
from dblatex.sty mess around, see above.

Anyway, both errors ignored I got the following attached document.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer