[tex-live] Directory structure for documentation in a package

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Mar 2 00:38:25 CET 2018

    https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex

Hi Urs. Thanks for writing. Looking at the above directory online, it
looks to me like it will work out ok.

The import into TL starts by copying the entire tree into the doc/
subdir, then moving things out as needed. Meaning, in your case,
lyluatex.{cls,lua} to the tex/ runtime (I believe). The remainder will
be all be left in place, which I think is how we want things to end up.

In any case, adjustments on the TL side to get things right are no
problem. --thanks, karl.