[tex-live] poppler-0.62 and TeXLive 2018

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 12 06:26:03 CEST 2018

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 06:04:31PM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 02:37:15PM +0200, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
> > Just a simple retry with an other subject line
> > On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 10:27:06AM +0000, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
>
> Did you not get my earlier reply ?

I see you didn't - both the copies to you have now bounced (sorbs,
apparently because of dynamic address even though sent through my
ISP's mailserver).  In future I'll just reply to the list.

--
In my seventh decade astride this planet, and as my own cells degrade,
there are some things I cannot do now: skydiving, marathon running,