[tex-live] poppler-0.62 and TeXLive 2018

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 11 19:04:31 CEST 2018

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 02:37:15PM +0200, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
> Just a simple retry with an other subject line
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 10:27:06AM +0000, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > just taken the current tree[1] and run into errors with poppler-0.62
> >
> > Werner
> >
> > [1] I'm using rsync with tug.org::tldevsrc/Build/source/

Did you not get my earlier reply ?

In texk/web2c/pdftexdir there is a NEWS file.  The third "paragraph"
mentions copying the two -newpoppler.cc files in that directory over
the equivalent .cc files.  I think it says to do that for poppler >
0.59.

Doing that works for me (x86_64 linux, gcc-7.3.0).

ĸen
--
In my seventh decade astride this planet, and as my own cells degrade,
there are some things I cannot do now: skydiving, marathon running,