[tex-live] Documentation license

Robert Alessi alessi at robertalessi.net
Thu Mar 9 09:47:41 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your replies and your help.  I will try to
follow all of your advices.  First I will adapt my makefile to make
the .el file go to doc/ in my TDS archive which is I think the most
widely used directory for this kind of files.

Then I will contact the maintainers of AUCTeX as Reinhard and Arash
suggested.  However, it has to be noted that I currently have three
projects under heavy development, so it's very likely that my .el
files be often modified at least for the next six months to come.  It
may be wise to wait a little before making these part of such stable a
project as AUCTeX.

Thank you for the patch, Arash.  I will send you the comments and
questions I have later on.

Many thanks to all of you for your time!  I'm very grateful.

Best,

-- Robert