[tex-live] tilde in file/folder names (again)

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Oct 21 21:32:16 CEST 2016

Paul Vojta wrote:
> I think that they have a policy to avoid discussions about whether program X is better than program Y (to avoid things like emacs vs. vi flamewars).
Avoiding flame wars is undoubtedly a good thing.  But preventing intelligent discussion as to whether X is better than Y is very ill-judged; how better for a newcomer to learn whether to opt for (say) XeTeX or LuaTeX than to read an intelligent discussion between advocates of each ?

Philip Taylor