[tex-live] tilde in file/folder names (again)

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:54:29 CEST 2016

Someone prefers LuaTeX for some reason. Someone prefers XeTeX for some
reasons. Someone prefers LaTeX, someone plain, someone ConTeXt. If these
people present arguments supporting their preferences, a newcomer can find
mor exactly his/her needs and choose what will best suit to him/her. There
is no absolute winner in engines and formats, each of us has different
needs and preferences, discussion will help newcomers to find their way.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz