[tex-live] Updated Russian translation

Vladimir lomov.vl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 14:07:51 CEST 2009


I updated Russian translation of tlmgr.

I found new item in installer: 'Allow execution ...' but something strange 
with it: I translated this string in po file but when I run './install-tk --
gui' this string has remained on English.

WBW, Vladimir Lomov
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: ru.po.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip
Size: 6084 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/attachments/20090817/cce77c05/attachment.bin>

More information about the tex-live mailing list