[tex-live] TL2008's otftotfm has some old shared libs dependencies.

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:54:55 CEST 2008

Yes, you can use a compat libary, the question is *why* is it linked
against libstdc++.so.5? AFAICT lcdf-typetools itself has no such
requirement.

I'm using my own build of lcdf-typetools-2.71-3.fc9 because I needed
the latest bug fixes. I was just trying to point out a seemingly
unnecessary dependency on an old library; gcc 4.0 was released 3 years
ago...