[tex-live] Finis tomorrow.

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Wed Sep 24 22:36:10 CEST 2003

On 24 Sep 2003, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> > 1. german tldoc (I'm waiting for last corrections from Volker)
> > 2. 2 scripts should be replaced for darwin from other unices.
>
> you're doing that?

I'm not so happy changing the stuff for someone. Not so sure about
epstopdf, perhaps OSX needs such strange preamble, so I leave that.
As for fmtutil I'm quite sure that Gerben didn't noticed the last
correction made by Thomas, so I will replace it for Mac OSX.

> > The final iso images should be built tomorrow.
>
> you mean in about 3 hours?

No, preferably run by SPQR tomorrow afternoon. ;-)

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl